COVID-19 Traffic Light System in NZ updated December 2021.
We are open and continue to operate safely, in accordance with government guidelines to avoid any contamination and spread of Covid.
Covid-19 Level 3 in NZ updated September 2021.
Please be assured we continue to remain open throughout Level 3 but in a slightly reduced capacity to ensure the safety of our staff, our customers and community. We will continue to take and process all orders for supplements, food, health products and toiletries.
Please also be reassured that couriers remain open to essential services locally and internationally.
There are a few changes that you need to be aware of:
Online orders – what you need to know:
- These will be processed as normal however please expect delays due to unprecedented demand and reduced staff in our warehouse.*
- Quantity limits are being put in place for items that are in short supply.
- Please make sure the address you give us is accepting inward packages prior to placing your order.
- Out of stock items – some items are out of stock and will likely be for the duration of the Lockdown period due to supply issues. You can however pre-order these items which will help us to forward plan once manufacturing resumes.
In-store pick-ups – what you need to know:
- We are allowing contactless safe in-store pickups so please place your order online or over the phone (NZ Freephone 0800 370 999 or +64 9 444 2321) and mention if you'd like to collect your order from our office.
*Most of our staff will be working from home except for one staff member who will be packing orders from our warehouse.
Lastly, be safe and be kind everyone! Wishing everyone good health and happy days at home with the family. 🏡