(Updated 9th June 2020)
Level 1 Update:
Today we move to level 1 on the 9th June 2020.
The Ministry of Health has announced there are no active coronavirus cases in New Zealand. Free Proud New Zealand!
We are returning to normal business hours/days and continue to welcome orders online. We also welcome customers to our Silverdale -Auckland office to pick up orders.
We continue to send orders nationwide and internationally.
(Updated 18 May 2020)
Level 2 Update:
We have moved to COVID-19 Alert Level 2 on 14 May 2020
We’re delivering to NZ and Overseas addresses.
NZ Post, Courier Post and other delivery agents are experiencing huge volumes of packages which is causing delays in deliveries and tracking updates. We ask that you please give the couriers an extra 2-5 working days for NZ North Island deliveries and an extra 5-10 working days for NZ Rural & NZ South Island deliveries.
International orders are being sent through DHL courier.
IMPORTANT MESSAGE - COVID-19 LEVEL 3 UPDATE
Hi to all our Customers & Supporters!
We know this is a stressful time for everyone but together we’ll get through this!
Please be assured we will remain open throughout the Level 3 Lockdown (2 weeks for our international customers) but in reduced capacity to ensure the safety of our staff, our customers and community. We will continue to take and process all orders for food, health products and toiletries.
Please also be reassured that couriers remain open to essential services locally and internationally.
There are a few changes that you need to be aware of:
Online orders – what you need to know:
- These will be processed as normal however please expect delays due to unprecedented demand and reduced staff in our warehouse.*
- Quantity limits are being put in place for items that are in short supply.
- Please make sure the address you give us is accepting inward packages prior to placing your order.
- Out of stock items – some items are out of stock and will likely be for the duration of the Lockdown period due to supply issues. You can however pre-order these items which will help us to forward plan once manufacturing resumes.
In-store pick-ups – what you need to know:
- We are no longer allowing in-store pickups so please place your order online or over the phone (NZ Freephone 0800 370 999 or +64 9 444 2321)
*All our staff will be working from home except for one staff member who will be packing orders from our warehouse.
Lastly, be safe and be kind everyone! Wishing everyone good health and happy days at home with the family.