This Creamy Strawberry & Bee Pollen Protein Smoothie is packed with nutritious and pick-me up ingredients - an irresistible combination of flavours!
Bee Pollen Granules are added to this sweet and delicious smoothie to boost its nutritional value with Bee Pollen containing a rich array of vitamins, minerals, protein and amino acids. A great way to increase your 5+ a day!
There are numerous studies that have shown bee pollen to have strong potential from a health and weight loss perspective.
The hemp and chia seeds included in this recipe offer a high amount of protein, fiber, healthy fats and are particularly rich in omega-3 and omega-6.
The strawberries can easily be swapped with raspberries or blueberries if you prefer.
- 1 1/2 cups fresh or frozen strawberries
- 1 banana, sliced and frozen
- 3/4 cup oat milk or other milk of your choice
- 1/2 cup coconut or Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon Bee Pollen Granules
- 1 tablespoon hemp seeds
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- optional: 1-2 tablespoons of Manuka Honey to sweeten
- Add all ingredients to a blender and puree until smooth. Add more oat milk if you prefer a thinner smoothie.
- Add some Manuka Honey to sweeten your smoothie if required.
- Serve straight away, garnished with some extra Bee Pollen, hemp seeds and chia seeds.
Blend and enjoy!!!
Learn more about the magic of bee pollen here at abeeco!