This Fabulously Green Kiwifruit and Bee Pollen Smoothie is packed full of nutrients from apples, bananas and spinach and simple enough that anyone can make it! The Bee Pollen adds a creamy sweetness to this energy boosting and detoxifying smoothy.
Green smoothies are so good for you and make a great addition to your diet - they are a simple change you can make if you plan on embracing a healthier lifestyle or loosing weight. This delicious smoothie could be the perfect healthy breakfast or snack option to help curb hunger and sneak in that extra boost of nutrition to your diet. Spinach provides you with plenty of fiber, calcium, and vitamins A, C, and K.
Bee Pollen Granules are added to further boost the nutritional value with Bee Pollen containing a rich array of vitamins, minerals, protein and amino acids. A great way to increase your 5+ a day!
There are numerous studies that have shown bee pollen to have strong potential from a health and weight loss perspective.
- 2 cups spinach
- 3 kiwis, peeled and diced
- 1 banana, peeled
- 1 large green apple, cored and diced (with skin for extra fiber)
- 1 cup unsweetened natural yogurt or coconut yoghurt
- 1 cup water
- 1 tablespoon Bee Pollen Granules
- optional: 1 tablespoons of Manuka Honey to sweeten
- Peel and dice the fruit and spinach and add to a blender. Puree until smooth. Add more water or ice if you prefer a thinner smoothie.
- Add some Manuka Honey to sweeten your smoothie if required.
- Serve straight away, garnished with some extra Bee Pollen.
Pour and enjoy!!!
Learn more about the magic of bee pollen here at abeeco!