This Tropical Mango & Bee Pollen Smoothie is not only full of superfoods but it also tastes absolutely amazing and is a fantastic way to start your day!
It is charged with nutrients from fresh mango, oranges, bananas and almonds with some exotic spices added to the mix for added flavour and their healthy phytonutrients, essential oils and antioxidants.
Bee Pollen Granules are added to further boost the nutritional value of this delicious smoothie with Bee Pollen containing a rich array of vitamins, minerals, protein and amino acids. There are numerous studies that have shown Bee Pollen to have strong potential from a health and weight loss perspective.
And since we have added Bee Pollen, why not also include a little Manuka Honey!
- 1 banana
- 2 cups freshly squeezed orange juice or 4 oranges, peeled and pits removed
- Half a mango
- 1-2 tablespoons Bee Pollen Granules
- 1 handful of almonds
- 2 tablespoon oats (optional for a more filling smoothy)
- 1/4 teaspoon cardamom
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric
- optional: 1 tablespoons of Manuka Honey to sweeten
- Pinch of pepper
- Optional for decoration : fresh mint leaves and a teaspoon of Bee Pollen
- Peel and dice the fruit and add to a blender. Puree until smooth. Add more water or ice if you prefer a thinner smoothie.
- Add some Manuka Honey to sweeten your smoothie if required.
- Serve straight away, garnished with some extra Bee Pollen and fresh mint leaves.
Pour and enjoy!!!
Learn more about the magic of bee pollen here at abeeco!